11.17.2008

A day to record for all time



Because of this...




This happened twice at our house yesterday!



To clarify, a million thanks to Krista for letting us borrow this video. We are forever in debt to you. Secondly, the baby sat on the potty for the majority of the day with no results. Not surprising though. Also, this baby is not a "fast reader". Never moved past this same page. But Myles went #1 and #2, in two different sittings. YEAH! MYLES!!!

However, he is now obsessed with washing his hands with soap and wawer. (and our water bill had just recovered from his "20 baths a day" phase)

4 comments:

marcie said...

Definitely a day to celebrate! I have been reading books on how to get my two boys to do their business in the toilet . . . I just might have to look into purchasing that video and see what happens. Going from three in diapers to one would be a day of celebration for us indeed! Good job Myles - way to show my boys it can be done! Marcie

paula said...

Good Luck with the potty training. We are going to start trying at the beginning of the year. I may be asking about this video. Miss you.

The Austin's said...

YEAH Myles!!! That is so great. I do not like potty training. UGGH!The process is no fun but the results are great. :)

Becca & Joel said...

Yippee Myles! And yippee for you, girl! Buh bye diapers, right?!?!