






Our first Thanksgiving in Arkansas. So much of my family made the trip to spend the holiday with us. My sister and her family drove for days from Utah. We need to live closer so these kids can play more. Myles really bonded this time with Grandma (or Barnum as he called her (?) and Grandpa. That really made me wish we lived closer to them. Jesse was a blast to hang out with. Susan and Laura only got to be here for the day but it was wonderful to see them again and next time stay a little longer.
It was so nice to be able to spend time with everyone.
Great food, lots of fun. I miss them already.
I am especially thankful for these people...

6 comments:
Megan we were so grateful to be there with you and for your wonderful hospitality. It was great fun to be with the kids, noisy but fun. Can't wait for the next go round! Love you all - Mom
We loved being there too and yes, next time we will stay longer... i can't do that quick trip thing again, getting too old, and we seemed to have missed out being too tired and all. Next time...
Can I just say how mouch I love that b/w pic of the fam? Seriously adorable!
WOW - what a great picture with you and Matt in background/! Was that intentional? Brilliant. And so romantic...
Megan, I must agree, that black and white photo is so cute! Cute enough that I just might steal the idea! W.
I may be so lame...this last picture made me want to cry. So very sweet! I love it. You have darling kids.
Post a Comment