8.27.2007
Just a little church shout out...
I just want to share something that I found while reading other peoples blogs... (it is addicting and I know that I am not alone on this)... It is a web site designed by an LDS couple after President Hinckley's challenge to read the Book of Mormon. So totally cool. You set a goal on how long you want to take to read any of the scriptures. Everyday you get an email with your required reading to reach your goal. At first I thought how cool just a little reminder. Just the reminder I need some days. But then I got my first email. Not only was it the chapters I need to reach my goal, it is also the actual online scriptures. ~*To make it better there is audio*~. I know ultimately I would like to be able to sit quietly and read but some days this is the perfect solution. Just thought I would share this... www.readthescriptures.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the great tip! Can't wait to see how it'll work for me.
Post a Comment