
This morning me, jessie, myles and liam were all sitting on my bed and we were trying to get myles to laugh and take a picture. Myles was trying to crawl off the bed and liam said "No Myles" (in a stern voice) ~ Myles has starting this new little thing of pouting when we say "No" to him. He just doesn't like the word. He is quite offended
by it. Well this morning he did something that surprised us all. He put his head down and his bottom lip out. (the phrases "Poor little rabbit" and "you could hang a bucket on that lip" flashed into my mind). I know that there are people in my own family who will find this amusing, laugh away. I believe this is lovingly referred to as karma or the mothers/mother-in-laws curse. From
what everyone says I was a pouty child... thank goodness I outgrew that (right Matt)... so it only seems fitting that I would have a child with the same adorable, how could you not love me, pouty bottom lip...pix 1. Happy baby. 2. "What did you just say?" 3. "Umm... that hurts my feelings..." 4. Hard to see but assume the position, head down-lip out...
5 comments:
Oh, he is SO cute, Megan! That is definately a face I would give into and would make me want to have 10 more kids. Oh, and thanks for sharing the scripture site.
Meg, he is to die for. How can you ever say no to a face like that? So, lets go get a pedicure...
What a cutie! I used to make that pouty lip too when I was little and my dad would say, "If you stick that lip out any further, a rooster could sit on it!"
omigosh...can't you move closer instead of further away...he is never gonna like me...
so i don't know why it says erni...don't start, you know who it is right....
Post a Comment