

So now that I have this thing figured out just thought I would update everyone one where we are in life. School is back in session!! Whoo Hooo!!!!! I am so excited for the kids to be able to go back and further their education and expand their knowledge. Okay just kidding, I am excited for them but I look forward to 6 1/2 hours every day with just Myles and Me. Today we went to lunch with a friend and then to the Treasure Box, something I would not even consider with all four kids at home. So back to my excitement for them... James entered 8th grade. It is so crazy to have an 8th grader. He is totally psyched for football. He started practice last week and is all geared for a great season. We have begun the period of useless football facts ie: "mom, did you know...". The funny thing is I don't know a single thing about the game. Jessie is in 6th grade now. Amazing how fast it goes by. This was the first year I was not ALLOWED to walk her to her class. When everyone says "cherish when they are little and every moment you have with them" i think it is for times like this. If it weren't for the fact that I had Myles I am pretty sure I would have gotten the "Do I know you?" treatment. {(Sorry again mom for being like that)} . She is very excited for 6th grade. They are going on Eco Week next month (the high light of elementary school). Liam is in 3rd grade. He has the sweetest teacher for morning session (they have team teachers, one in the morning and one in the afternoon) I really hope that this year is better for him. He is so excited about reading and addicted to choose your own adventure books. Myles is now the lone kid at home and seems to have adjusted just fine. He is thoroughly enjoying being 1. He is a fast crawler, cheerio eater and hopefully by the end of the week a sippy cup drinker. Enough to keep us busy and out of trouble~ Megan
3 comments:
I noticed Myles had a sippy cup today!
They are changing so fast! What a cute little group of kids. And, so fun for you to be home alone with Myles.
They are changing so fast! What a cute little group of kids. And, so fun for you to be home alone with Myles.
Post a Comment