
My parents moved this weekend. My dad has been gone for months now but my mom just left to join him. I had planned on blogging something profound but it is much to personal right now. ~ I am happy for them. They need to be together, have an empty nest. But... they have always been here. They have been at every sporting event, musical program and birthday party. My mom is one of my best friends and I am going to miss her. Their friends threw a going away party for them and one thing that was consent was that people would say that you'll be back in a couple of years. That is when it really hit me that we may never live in the same town again. I'm sad and I miss them terribly already.
3 comments:
Where did they move to? I am sorry Megan! Joel's parents and my parents live in Vermont, and I know how hard it is to be away from them. We are dying to move back East and plan to when Joel finishes school because it's so important to us that our children know their grandparents. Hopefully they didn't move too far away!
i dont know which blog made me cry harder, yours or Jessie's - it was the music....
I'm so sorry your parents moved! That has to be so tough when you're use to them being right here. And when you have kids that adore them too!
Post a Comment