
As previously mentioned I found these beauties at the local flea market. I saw them for what they COULD be. The table is a sewing machine table equip with the machine inside. It had a broken back leg, which was never really broken it just needed the screws tightened. Anyways, I think it turned out quite nice. Thanks Matt for doubting me but loading them in the van anyway.
Table- $3.00 (because of the broken back leg)
Chair- $5.00
Paint- $4.00
Fabric for chair- $4.00
Total price for this fabulous new entry way look… $16.00 !!! Seriously who doesn’t love a good deal.
.jpg)
8 comments:
You have a great eye for what could be. Love the after picture. Looks great.
Wish I had gotten more of the decorating genes! I love it.
wow! they turned out great, great eye!
you never cease to amaze me with the way you turn "trash" into treasure....can you come do my house :)
You are so talented. I think you did an awesome job on your find! This is Kristy by the way..I think it shows my picture, but just in case. Hope you are doing well, you will have to check out my blog, themichelhappenings.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
I LOVE IT! I didn't know you liked to go to the flee markets? I love to try and find a good buy. I never have anybody to go with. Don finds it to be boring after the first five min. We sould go sometime. I love that you painted them black. Very classy. And i love the twall. I'm impressed with your good eye for design. You and your many layers. What else are you keeping from us?
Wow! you are amazing. looks like the move has agreed with you. The kids look great. Myles is growing so fast.
You rock! What an awesome find! And you're so quick to get it all together! I'd find the deal, bring it home, and let it collect dust for 3 years before I'd get around to thinking about attempting to get it done!
Post a Comment