4.01.2008





i love this boy... he has such a sweet soul. he loves lexi. he loves to sit and "talk" to her. he was trying to convince her to come inside. she wouldn't (or couldn't ). he gave her his apple and some cars to play with and sang her the abc's...

5 comments:

The Austin's said...

The unconditional love between a little boy and a dog is so sweet isn't it? I love his little cheeks. He is adorable. I also love love love the pic. you sent of all the kids w/your change of address. Thank you! They are all getting so big. :)

The Austin's said...

Oh and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I feel like Shamu. Your to kind.

Annie M. said...

He is so cute. Those pictures just made me smile for like 5 minutes at work. What a sweetie pie. And yes, I liked the photo in your moving card too!! :)

suzeemac said...

in the top one, he looks just like big Jesse... he is such a cutie. We miss all of you terribly!!!

paula said...

What a doll! I'm impressed he can sing the ABC's. These pictures really capture the sweet love he has for his dog. Love ya