



What it must feel like to come home to this greeting. Everyday it is the same thing. Myles wakes from his nap and immediately goes and checks the front door. He putters around the house coming back to check every couple of minutes. Then the doorbell rings (even if it isn't locked Liam knows and loves this routine). Myles drops whatever he is doing and runs to the door yelling EEUM, EEUM!! He peers through the glass and squeals as I open the door. He LUNGES into Liam's arms and just hugs him. On a side note, Liam is the only one that gets this reaction. I delight in their sweet love.
Don't think I have stopped the delight series. I will be putting the rest of my delights up soon.
Don't think I have stopped the delight series. I will be putting the rest of my delights up soon.
3 comments:
SO cute. The unconditional love makes me want to cry! So sweet.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love it. I love your delights too, and your barn pics, and the pic of James...
I love this! He is so so sweet. That welcome home definitely could make any bad day better.
Post a Comment