5.23.2008

HoW SwEeT iT iS tO Be LoVeD By YoU


Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been ten years already. I really love and appreciate Matt more now than ever. We have had some really bad times and some pretty damn good times too. I love that he married me knowing that it would not always be simple, that it was unlikely to be a walk in the park. I love it that of all the thousands of ways it could have turned out, my life turned to him. Everything our marriage has brought us-- the good times, the hard times, all the fun, the babies, the struggles, the changes, the complicatedness of US. I love you Matt...


Real Love takes more than flowers,

Real Love means more than beautiful words.


Real Love means keeping promises...

holding on when you don't want to,

being strong so that others may rest.

And as time and change swirl around us,

the love we share stands quietly in the midst of our lives.
Forever beautiful, forever Real.


There is no one I'd rather share my life with than you.

7 comments:

segura2salazar said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I was just looking at the calendar and thinking of you two. I hope that life continues to bring you happiness and much, much more! I love you guys!

The Austin's said...

That was a beautiful post. Talk about making a hormonal girl cry. Happy Anniversary! You both deserve all the happiness you can have. You look gorgeous in your pic.

Annie M. said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so beautiful and happy! Congratulations on 10 years!

suzeemac said...

wow - i can't believe i missed it... sorry and hope you had a happy anniversary. Time flies... We are missing you this weekend, its just not the same without everybody here but we will come to visit you soon. Everyone loves the DVD you made, everytime i watch it i cry :)

Emily said...

You've got to stop being so sentimental. It makes us all look bad. But really, I loved it. Happy 10 years.

Becca & Joel said...

Aaaawwwwww... now that is the best Happy Anniversary card I've ever seen! Love the wedding photo!

paula said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a great couple. Love you guys & Miss you......