5.30.2008

IT'S A BOY!



We knew that we always wanted another one. We just didn't know it be so soon. Is the time right? I am not sure. Can we handle this? Don't we have enough on our plate? How is Myles going to respond? The kids are all really excited. We are all excited. Now the name talk begins. I am voting for Sawyer (especially after last night's LOST). Wish us luck. I think we are gonna need it...


9 comments:

paula said...

holy crap...i figured out after watching the little video clip that you are talking about a new dog..not a baby. I was getting ready to get on the phone, call Adrianne and yell at her for not telling me you were pregnant. You are talking about the dog, RIGHT?

I vote for Sawyer too-LOST was awesome Thursday! Wasn't it just hot when he whispered in Kate's ear, passionately kissed her, and then jumped out of the helicopter? What a man.....

Cherstin said...

Oh no fair! You teased me! I was getting all excited about us being prego together. Promise me you'll still try? LOL I know, I know, I'm crazy! Just hopeful thinking is all!

Kimberly said...

You are such a turd!!! You totally had me goin'.

Anonymous said...

That was so not nice! Cute puppy! Although I'm not a fan of LOST I do like the name Sawyer. Liam looked a bit smitten with him!

Anonymous said...

oh man...I thought you were preggo, and that we were gonna TWO kids close in age. A dog is fun too...:)

Emily said...

Good thing you pre warned me about this one. You little trickster.

Becca & Joel said...

I'm for Sawyer too! Have you already decided?
K-I'm ready to blog my Memorial Day weekend! I got pix from Dawn... I'll trade you her disk for one from you? Maybe drop by to or from the Fitness Center tomorrow? Just an idea ; ) OH - did you get the e-invite to Friday's party?

Emily said...

thanks for always correcting my spelling. heels do not heal that is for sure.

kelsey said...

Ok, that was super funny! You really had me going. Thanks for your sweet words you wrote about us and Landen. They meant alot.

I'm so glad we have our blogs to keep up. Miles is getting so big. Your kids all are so great. Lucky you!