What a fun weekend. It looks like you had alot of fun with fun friends. Love all the pics. I'm glad you weren't MIA. It's always fun to see you too. :)
Hey!! We totally spent time there last summer!! It is so beautiful and peaceful! It looks like you guys had a good time. My most vivid memory of last summer would be the snake that wouldn't let me cross the river. Kent and swam to the other side. Then I saw a snake in the middle of the river just waiting for me to hop in the water again...BUT it is so beautiful there!! i'm glad you had a good weekend!! Myles is darling!! How fun it would be if we got stationed in LR next. How long will you guys be there?
I just read your comment. Holy laughing hard. Yes it is all about the size of the bottom. If Liv has a bun, and Myles has a BUM, where does that put my ever increasing pregnant behind? Funny. When Isak was little he asked me how I went potty because my bum wouldn't fit inside the toilet. Love ya. Great picts too.
I have a few faves... LOVE the shot you got of the river, love the close up of you and Myles, love the redneck bathtub, and the title you gave of the shot of Brody and Myles - DOUBLE TROUBLE! Had so much fun with you guys! Gotta go again soon - closer location this time, eh?
Looks like you had the same kind of weather we did memorial weekend! It looks like you are having a good time and adjusting well to life in the styx....we miss having you out west :(
Oh it looks like you guys had a great time! I love all the fun pictures. How are you guys doing? Do you like it there? My blog is themichelhappenings.blogspot.com take care!
6 comments:
What a fun weekend. It looks like you had alot of fun with fun friends. Love all the pics. I'm glad you weren't MIA. It's always fun to see you too. :)
Hey!! We totally spent time there last summer!! It is so beautiful and peaceful! It looks like you guys had a good time. My most vivid memory of last summer would be the snake that wouldn't let me cross the river. Kent and swam to the other side. Then I saw a snake in the middle of the river just waiting for me to hop in the water again...BUT it is so beautiful there!! i'm glad you had a good weekend!! Myles is darling!! How fun it would be if we got stationed in LR next. How long will you guys be there?
I just read your comment. Holy laughing hard. Yes it is all about the size of the bottom. If Liv has a bun, and Myles has a BUM, where does that put my ever increasing pregnant behind? Funny. When Isak was little he asked me how I went potty because my bum wouldn't fit inside the toilet. Love ya. Great picts too.
I have a few faves... LOVE the shot you got of the river, love the close up of you and Myles, love the redneck bathtub, and the title you gave of the shot of Brody and Myles - DOUBLE TROUBLE! Had so much fun with you guys! Gotta go again soon - closer location this time, eh?
Looks like you had the same kind of weather we did memorial weekend! It looks like you are having a good time and adjusting well to life in the styx....we miss having you out west :(
Oh it looks like you guys had a great time! I love all the fun pictures. How are you guys doing? Do you like it there? My blog is themichelhappenings.blogspot.com take care!
Post a Comment