5.06.2008

A weekend of Firsts








First time camping in our RV. First time camping in Arkansas. First time Myles has ever been camping.

We had a quick little camping trip this weekend. A good time was had by all. It included great scenery, good food and awesome ghost stories. We are looking forward to doing this a lot more often...

4 comments:

Annie M. said...

I love the one of Myles in the little camping chair. SO cute. What a little man. Looks like you had fun!

The King Family said...

How fun for your new adventures. I love the last post with Myles - that is so sweet. You are such a cute little Mom.

Erin said...

Its always important to have somewhere to stash your drink while camping...yeah for Myles. I love the pictures of the kids by the lake..were they just before on pushed another in?

Anonymous said...

How fun! We are so anxious to get out and camp this year. Does Myles already know how to push the pedals on his trike? Such a cute family