9.08.2008

Confession time

I have a confession. Those who know me well know that I have an addiction. Lost. I love it. I spend my whole week thinking about what happened and what will happen next. I have deep conversations about the theory behind it all. I have the seasons on DVD. I love it. I really love it. The only thing I don't like about it (besides Anna Lucia) is that the seasons go from January to May. I have strong feelings about this. I went to the Lost website and was hit again by the fact that I will not be able to Sawyer or Jack until January of 2009.

So, I have found something to fill the void. Temporarily. I am hooked. It's nothing to be proud of. Matt doesn't enjoy watching it with me. It has the suspense, the drama, and the suspenseful music. Minus the eye candy.

Enjoy...


7 comments:

paula said...

I can't get it to play. It says the page is no longer available. I am with you about LOST. It is also my favorite show and I am constantly racking my brain trying to figure it out. I would love to have an extensive discussion about your theory at this point. Was Sawyer jumping out of the helicopter after kissing Kate the hottest thing or what? I think I have it figured out.....

Erin said...

Megan!!! I love this show..we watch it every time we go to Myke's house...lol

segura2salazar said...

You sooooo make me laugh!!! I love you!

Amparo said...

I saw this last week and I didn't mind it. Aaron, on the other hand, absolutely loved it. We really never get to watch t.v. except for depressing news (we only watch it for the weather report) but I think Aaron will try to catch the show again. By the way, what is your theory on LOST??????

Annie M. said...

OK, so have you watched Alias??? It was created by the same creator of LOST (J.J. Abrhams) and I think you'd totally be addicted. You could rent the DVDs to tie you over until January. :) Felicity was also really good and addicting, another J.J. show.

suzeemac said...

You are too funny, and yeah, not exactly eye candy....

Anonymous said...

seriously? Ice road truckers? They make shows about that? That's crazy. You make me laugh:) We get like 5 shows over here, and I'll tell ya, that's definitely not one of them:)