
Another awesome game for South! Final score was 6-0. James did just awesome. I am learning the game but it makes me so proud to hear my kids name over the loud speaker. Hard to describe.

Myles has been obsessed with football lately. Anytime he sees a football he smiles and says "fuball, James play fuball." So tonight we took him to James' game. He loved watching it. He would get so excited when he would see James. He loved the treats.

Just as a side note. I didn't take a shower right before this picture was taken. It wasn't raining. My hair is soaking wet because it was 85% humidity. So gross. I looked around and this wasn't happening to anyone else. So obvious that I am not from here. Gross. And even grosser. It literally was raining bugs.

These crazy A#* beetles were falling out of the sky. No, falling isn't the right word. Shooting. Shooting from the sky. And they hurt when they hit you. I meant to get a picture of the bleachers littered with their carcasses but I just wanted and needed to take shelter. Gross.

Awesome game James!
10 comments:
Megan, I was just thinking about you today. You look the same. Anyways do you remember when we pulled the fire alarm at Indian Hills? lol Or do you remember when we went over to the Williams to get Brett up to go toilet papering and his dad was sleeping in his room, and we dropped the bag and ran. lol Things we did when we were young.
Megan- it sure is fun to see more things you did as a kid...sorry about the bugs..that is totally gross. James looks great and it looks like Myles had a blast.
love you
erin
OK so I vomitted a bit in my throat. Are you serious that it was raining those beetles. That is gross. I hate bugs. I'm so sorry. Wish I was there to watch the game with you guys
Congrats to James! Yeah, it is fun to hear your kid's name over a loudspeaker and fun to see them on a jumbotron ;)
I hate the bugs and humidity here too, i can't tell sometimes if its actually raining or just really humid... and i have these ants in my house that are bigger than the plastic toy ones, i hate, hate, hate them! BTW - what a beautiful boy Myles is.. all your kids are beautiful, there is just something about Myles' eyes that melts my heart!
Your little Myles is beautiful!
Those bugs are gross-
James's name over the loudspeaker-What a proud moment! The photo of you and Myles is beautiful-you look hot even with slicked back, sweaty hair-WHAT A BABE!
I think you look gorgeous with your humidity hair! I look forward to going to my boys school games someday... I wonder how much they will charge mom's to watch their children play football in the year 2018? Scary thought!
So I just clicked on your weight loss blog thinking I wonder if she gave up...and lo and behold. Holy 50 lbs. You. Are. Amazing.
I want to see you in person.
That was me by the way. Em
That is so neat that your boy is playing football. Myles is so cute! I love the picture of him. When are you having your next one? He needs a younger brother or sisiter ;) We went to Florida 2 years ago, and I totally know what you mean about those nasty bugs...they were all over when we were there, and they said they come for like 2 weeks out of the year or something like that, I think they called them love bugs...it was the most disgusting thing ever!
Post a Comment