Yeah! It's Friday. Another fun filled week. There is one really special thing I would like to document. Every week I go on a date. A very special date. I have lunch with Liam. Sometimes I bring him some fast food, sometimes we eat school lunch. It started when he was in kindergarten and he still enjoys it. I know it won't last forever. I am savoring it now. Before Myles was born I told Liam that I might not be able to come every week (thinking finding someone to watch him for 20 minutes) and Liam made it very clear that he wanted Myles to have lunch with him too. It is now part of our routine. We love it. We love Liam. I love how proud Liam is of Myles. I love that he shows him off to his friends. I love that he wants to spend time with me.

More football. It seems that the sports seasons consume our lives. Another awesome game. They won. 22-8. Myles is seriously the only 2-year-old I know that can sit through an entire game. It is funny to listen to him mimick the crowd. He would shout out... "Come On, BOYS!" and "Way to go Defense" I also wanted to share my favorite part of the watching James' games. At the end of each game they kneel and pray. It is quite humbling and moving to see.


More football. It seems that the sports seasons consume our lives. Another awesome game. They won. 22-8. Myles is seriously the only 2-year-old I know that can sit through an entire game. It is funny to listen to him mimick the crowd. He would shout out... "Come On, BOYS!" and "Way to go Defense" I also wanted to share my favorite part of the watching James' games. At the end of each game they kneel and pray. It is quite humbling and moving to see.

4 comments:
You have got to get Myles on camera screaming, "Go Defense!" How cute! I love the date idea with your kids. Liam is getting so big.
The picture of the team praying speaks volumes...I love it.
Megan, You are such a great mom. Love seeing what is going on with your life. I got your message. It was great to hear your voice after all these years. I had to work all week. Yuck. Lets talk soon.
What a special thing to do with Liam. I bet that makes him feel so important. Awesome.
What a fun little tradition to have with Liam. That's sweet. I appreciate a school that lets their teams pray.
Post a Comment