9.30.2008

Happy Birthday James!




Love ya James. We hope you have a wonderful 15th year. Wishing you success and happiness...

Man, I can't believe he is 15 already. It seems like it was just yesterday...

10 comments:

billnmaryannsince61 said...

James, seeing those pictures brought back many great memories. Hope you have an awesome birthday. Grandpa and I are so proud of you and love you tons. Have a great year!!!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Great photos, James - next in the collections is one with your name on that Sonic sign!!! Happy Birthday!

paula said...

These slide shows always make me vaklempt. 15 years old-WOW-I remember when you were pregnant with him. He has grown into such a handsome young man. You have done a great job Megan!

Cherstin said...

15!!!!! Wow! I wish I knew how to stop time. Those pictures of him as a kid are fun to see. And now he's looking more like a man. Yikes! It reminds me that I'm not that far off with my own. It makes you want to soak up every moment. (well, maybe not EVERY moment) but you know what I mean. Happy birthday James.

The Austin's said...

Happy Birthday James!!! I got a little choked up watching because there was that little boy I couldn't ever get enough of. Great Memories. Was that Taffy? Crazy. Hope you have a fun day. Thinking of you.

Jana said...

Your videos are so sweet. He is a darling guy. This may sound stupid but how do you make the videos? Yah, I am that slow.

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

Happy Birthday James!! I hope you have a super one. WOW 15. You have grown into an amazing young man I have always known that you were amazing.
These pictures bring back many wonderful memories.
Absolutely wonderful!!
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Erin said...

Not to cope everyone else..but WOW! I remember all those times...I can't believe how fast it all went. Happy Birthday..love you

Jana said...

Thank you so much! I never even knew that was there. How dumb am I! Learn something new every day! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.

kelsey said...

Wow Megan, what a handsome "man" you have! I bet he's on every girl's wish list! Love the slideshows you do for your kids. It's so fun to see a timeline of them like that.