Halloween. It sure was. Not my favorite holiday that is for sure. The kids collected an abundance of candy and had fun with their friends. I forgot to take pictures. I did get a picture of the loot (thanks for the awesome pillowcases Grandma) . And a picture of my favorite item of the evening. After an exciting evening of trick-or-treating Liam, Matt and I went with some friends on a Haunted Hayride. Way fun. Right up Liam's alley. That kid is a scare junkie. He loved it.

Matt has been staying super busy with work. He works really hard to provide for our family and I am really grateful for him. I couldn't resist this picture. Myles helping Dad with his lesson plans. Love these boys...
Jessie went back to her roots. Well sort of. She was ready for a change. We color matched her roots and this is what is closest to her "natural" color. She has been highlighting for so long I kinda thought she was blonde. Makes sense though. She looks stunning. Way easier to maintain. She is ending the myth that blondes have more fun.
Jessie went back to her roots. Well sort of. She was ready for a change. We color matched her roots and this is what is closest to her "natural" color. She has been highlighting for so long I kinda thought she was blonde. Makes sense though. She looks stunning. Way easier to maintain. She is ending the myth that blondes have more fun.
The Classic "BEFORE" picture
{notice the aforementioned ROOTS}
{notice the aforementioned ROOTS}
AFTER
Simply gorgeous

Simply gorgeous

This past Tuesday we wrapped up football season. The 9th grade panthers ended with a 9-1 season. I haven't posted all of the scores but they did lose last weeks game. It was rough. The Refs were brutal. You know it was a "bad" game when the refs have police escorts to take them off the field. But I was proud of James and his example. He had an awesome season. Grandma and Grandpa were able to make it to his last game. We were so excited to have them here. That is definitely the hardest part of being away from family. We miss them terribly and were so excited that they got to have the FOOTBALL experience with us.

Myles has a little friend that lives down the street. He thinks they are BFFs. He wants him to come over everyday, much to my dismay. He never wants to see him leave. He chases after him yelling "Come back Titty, Come back Titty! Mr Titty!" {I am not sure if this is his real name}


And finally, to wrap this exciting week in review, today I was held up at gunpoint by the cutest dang naked armed robber ever...




8 comments:
I love Jessie's new hair color! She looks so sophisticated! And Myles, how cute is he? Every time you post pictures of him or tell stories about him I just smile at how cute he is. He's such a little sweetie pie.
I know I have told you this before, but you truly have beautiful kids. As a mom you should never get sick of hearing that. I love Jesse dark hair. It fits her well.
Elliott's best friend for about 21 months was named Tittie also!
I'm so glad everyone is doing great. Hope to see you soon. Love ya-Paula
Ha! I love the pics...love Jessie's hair...but either she has a black eye or is wearing makeup...and I don't know if Im ready for that...Myles looks dang cute with that cat...I can't wait to come out there.....I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!!
O.k., I have to admit that Myles is the cutest robber ever!!! Jessie looks so beautiful (taking after her mom) and is growing up way to fast! I am so happy to see that you had such a good time w/ your mom and dad and I miss them for you! I love you!
It's hard being the 6th commenter because everyone else has already said exactly what I want to. Nonetheless, Jessie is absolutely beautiful and looks so much like you with her dark hair. Little Myles couldn't be cuter. You take the best pics.
Yes, yes, and yes. Jessie is a beauty, looks just like you. Myles is a little heart breaker. Love the robber pic. And the tittie. So dang cute.
Jesse looking stunning as a brunette...and i'm afraid to say...older...beware of that:) What a darling family you have. so sweet and obviously oh-so-loved:)
Post a Comment