Busy couple of days
{as if this time of year isn't just busy enough}.
Super Saturday
James went to the Youth Dance on Saturday. I think he looked super cute. When did he get so dang old?
James went to the Youth Dance on Saturday. I think he looked super cute. When did he get so dang old?

The kids and I have been working on a present for Myles. He has an obsession with his little people so we decided to personalize it a little. Here is the finished project...
Meet our family
Myles, Mom, Dad, Jessie, Liam and JamesSome of our Superhero friends
Dj (from Monster house Myles' fav movie) A Christmas elf, Elmo, Spiderman, Superman and Batman
And we are pleased to introduce


President Elect Barack Obama
Can you totally tell I watched Painting with Bob Ross as a kid? I did.
After the last boob story we have had several conversation about what are ouwies and what are not. It has been cleared up. No more confusion. Also Myles has a slight obsession with pockets and all things pocket related. He finds quite a bit of joy in the fact that you can carry things (rocks, money, cars, broken candy canes) with you at all time.
Now for the story.
The other day Myles and I were walking out of the pharmacy. I let him carry the paper bag. As we were walking he took the pills out and crumpled up the bag. I was buckling him into his car seat and he said "Here Mom." handing me the discarded crumpled paper bag. I said "Hold on just a second". He smiled and said "Just put it in you boob pocket" and proceed to push it down my shirt. Thank goodness I have a specific pocket to carry those things around.
Don't have a free hand?
Pant pockets full?
Just put it in you boob pocket.
6 comments:
Very, very, VERY cute little people. After Christmas, Myles may be the only 2 1/2 year old who knows who Pres-elect Obama is. That's good - keep him up to date in the politics arena. Love the boob pocket story. So funny. Because of size, some boob pockets may hold more than others. Those are the lucky ones . . . some may say.
some would also say that those with bigger pockets are not so lucky....and when did elmo become a super hero? I mean i like him...but ....and the little people are darling. totally can tell you watched bob ross.
erin, elmo is totally a superhero - what the hell is wrong with you?!
megan, you should seriously write books - you are so funny! I love the little people but why is myles bigger than liam? :)
You are so crafty. First the peppermint marshmallows and now home made little people? I love them. I'll place my vote about elmo. He is NO super hero. Yet the kids love him to death, so he is worthy of becoming a little people.
About the boob pocket. Very funny. Very.
You are so crafty! Love the little people. Love the boob pocket story. You always have the funniest stories with Myles. That kid must crack you up all day long!
And I agree, you should write something. You're so entertaining.
Have you people not seen elmo in his cape and spandex - HE IS SO A SUPERHERO! (stomp, stomp- throwing my little temper tantrum!)
Post a Comment