12.14.2008

The JoYs of MoThErHoOd!

A couple of days ago, in the midst of a football takedown, I took a size 7T croc to the face. I was pretty sure that my nose had been shoved into my brain or at the very least it was broken. But when I recovered so quickly I guessed it wasn't so. My eyes watered. That was it. Until I woke up this morning. Thank goodness for GOOD makeup. By posting this picture I am also admiting to the world that I AM one of those girls who shouldn't leave the house without makeup.



But now for the funny part of the story (sorry I don't think I look that funny). Several weeks ago Myles got an eyelash in his eye. Someone said "Oh sweetie, did you get a booboo?" He looked perplexed and asked "A BOOB?" We quickly recovered and asked if he had an ouwie. Ever since then if anything happens to him he says he got a boob. He got a boob on his knee. He got a boob on his finger. Yesterday he got a boob in his eye. So his response to his foot hitting my nose, and my eyes watering, was "MOM you got a boob in you eye. Me kiss it."
One of these days I am sure I will laugh at this...

9 comments:

The Austin's said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like it hurts. I am so so sorry. I admit I to am one of those girls who shouldn't leave the house without a bit of makeup.

Annie M. said...

Ouch!! Those look like some painful boobs.

Becca & Joel said...

Oh, Megan! I finally got onto the blogs today after too many weeks blogless - yours was the first I visited, and I laughed and cried - I just love your blog! I just love YOU!!! I'm sorry you got boobs in your eyes - and I'm sorry I missed the whole "pickle" thing too. Bummer!

kelsey said...

Even with the black eyes, you are so beautiful!

Mel said...

Thanks for the laughs!! Love ya!

paula said...

Holy Crap..that is funny. I mean, that is too bad you got kicked. What a funny story.

Kim said...

So very very funny! Love reading your posts because they're so real. Have a great week!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Nothing like a boob in your eye... :)T

suzeemac said...

what can i say that hasn't already been said about boobs and eyes.... even with black eyes you look better than i do with makeup on...