
The tree is up.
The garland is hung.
I have only bought one present so far. Not one Christmas card in the mail. I think I have moved to the planet of inflatable law ornaments. Never in my life have I seen so many blow-up decorations. It is raining today and currently 57 degrees.
I need a heavy dose of Christmas spirit.
Quickly.
But this little prize from our RS toy swap has made me so happy.
Flashback for anybody who played in the 80's...


The garland is hung.I have only bought one present so far. Not one Christmas card in the mail. I think I have moved to the planet of inflatable law ornaments. Never in my life have I seen so many blow-up decorations. It is raining today and currently 57 degrees.
I need a heavy dose of Christmas spirit.
Quickly.
But this little prize from our RS toy swap has made me so happy.
Flashback for anybody who played in the 80's...



5 comments:
Major flashback! My mother-in-law still has some of these too. I wish my baby were old enough for these toys because there is a new one out now that is a camping set. I had the 'old' one when I was little and loved it!
Love the "vintage" toy! I feel your pain about the Christmas shopping. One major thing is missing in the equation for me this year....MONEY. Doesn't it suck that it has come to that? We have to have money in order to feel like we can experience and give our kids a good Christmas. This year nearly all of the things I'm giving are handmade. I have more time than money this year. I hope you get bit by the Christmas season bug soon. I miss you. Love ya girl!
I have the same problem. I keep telling myself that I need to go shopping. I even have the list ready, just no time. For some reason this year I have been totally gitty for Christmas. I don't know why. I'm sending lots of good Christmas vibes your way. Good luck with that.
How is the Christmas spirit coming along? I hope you catch it soon, cuz I want to see a card :)
I had the bah-humbugs a few days ago when I realized we had to by 16 (!) gifts for cousin etc. gift exchanges, and then SHIP them all because we won't be seeing anyone over Christmas. I know, what a scrouge I am.
I was reading up on your blog and laughing when I read that note about getting rid of the dog or kids. So funny! I'm glad you love your swap toy too!
Post a Comment