.jpg)
I love how much she enjoys spending “Girl Time”. I love how she is just drawn to babies and how much babies love her. I think it is sweet that she has kept every card and letter that has been sent to her in the last 8 years. I love how dedicated she is to her academics. I think it is sweet that she loves her brothers (even though it isn’t always easy). I love how much she loves animals and has an instant connection with them. I think its funny that when people tell us how much we look alike she just rolls her eyes. I love how passionate she is about things she loves. I think it’s funny that she has her own style and has no problem telling me she doesn’t like the same clothes that I do. I love that she sends me cute emails. I think she is becoming such a beautiful young lady. I love it when she helps Liam with his homework and she hates it when we give him the answers. I love how she calls me Mommy when she isn’t thinking about it. I love how she loves to read and can read several different books at a time. I really love her and am so glad that she is my daughter.
6 comments:
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful girl. That picture is beautiful and makes her look so grown up. Good job Megan and Matt she is who she is because of you guys. You did great. :)
I love your delights Megan! This brought tears to my eyes when you wrote, "I love it when she calls me Mommy when she's not thinking about it". I think it'so so hard to express how much love parents have for their kids and you are doing such a good job of it on your delights....
I like this side of you. It helps me to get to know you better. And your children. I want a daughter so bad. I would love to have someone to do girl time with. your really are lucky.
Jessie is a beautiful and wonderfull young lady. I am proud of her and love her with all my heart. I appreciate you Megan for be able to post to your blog and let others know how much you delight in our family.
thank you, for all you do
your husband,
Matt
Well, I was going to say something sweet, but I really can't top that last comment, so I'll just say I love your delights.
Oh, Jessie is such a sweet girl, I have always thought that about her. AND, she is beautiful just like her Mom.
Post a Comment