
We received news yesterday that my nephew David was injured while serving in Afghanistan. I just wanted to write about how proud we are of him. I am amazed at what an awesome man he has grown to be. He is a wonderful husband and father. We couldn't be prouder of him that he has chosen to serve his country. He is constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We love you Dave and pray that you will make a quick and total recovery. ~ M
4 comments:
Thanks Megan - you speak for all of us!
Megan - I hope that David makes a quick recovery! Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you guys! I love you! - A
I hope that his recovery is quick and smooth. Thanks to all our armed forces and their families for the daily sacrifices they make!
I too am so grateful for wonderful men like him. He will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers as he recovers.
Post a Comment