10.14.2008

Friends

Best Buddies, Three Amigos, Three Musketeers, Three Stooges... Whatever you call them, these are Myles' sidekicks. They laugh, they play, they fight... I just love this picture of them. ** Myles just loves his friends.


These boys are how we convince Myles that he wants to go to church every week. They have made nursery a fun time for him. Okay, so maybe Sacrament meeting (in the middle of the sacrament) isn't the time to catch up with your guys. Especially when all three families are sitting in different locations in the chapel.

The conversation went like this: (In their LOUDEST two-year-old voices)

Brod: MAMMAAMAA!

Myles: Brody?{sounds like Brobie} Brody? Mom where's Brody? BRODY? That's Brody!

Brig: What did he say? Birdie? Myles? What did you say?

Brod: Myles?...

They are too much fun.

{** Disclaimer: Both Brody and Brig arrived at our house with scratch and fat lip. Myles was not present when these injuries occurred. } After reading this post I realized Myles has a suspicious smile and his friends have injuries. Nothing, I repeat, nothing to do with him.

6 comments:

billnmaryannsince61 said...

Too Cute! I don't think the smile looks suspicious - I think it looks happy - and proud. And of course, there's Myles with no shirt - love that boy!

billnmaryannsince61 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

How precious is that smiling little face. It makes me want to kiss it, that is for sure. What fun with friends. I love, love, love the sacrament incident.
I am so glad he is feeling better.

I hope James is.

Erin said...

they are too cute...its good to have friends...love you

The Austin's said...

To funny. You got to love it. I agree with your mom, Myles definitely looks happy and proud.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have my kid carry on that type of conversation, rather than "He kicked me." "Did not!" "Did too!"