10.27.2008

Seriously!


Two things made me smile/laugh today...

I paid $1.98 for gas this morning. Can you believe it?!? Under $2 a gallon. Crazy. I was so excited.

Second, I saw this sign at the grocery store. I had to get a picture of it.




What!? Really? Wrong but funny. Maybe they should clarify which thing they can get "rid" of... the 2 small children or the small dog. Either way, wrong but made me laugh, out loud.

Some people...

3 comments:

kelsey said...

Wow, $1.98! I was excited for our $2.42... I guess anything is better than what it was... Funny sign. You sure do live in a different world down there...

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Yeah - I took a picture last time I bought gas, too, just 'cause it was under $2! Crazy the stuff we do - love the 1.98. I saw the same note in the store and it made me laugh, too, about kids vs. dogs ... hmmm some days it would be the dogs, some days it would be the kids!

Jill said...

I cant beleive 1.98. We are still at 2.70. Crazy. That sign is funny-I agree wrong but funny. Can you evan imagine?