Tonight was the ward trunk-or-treat. Seriously some good fun. Myles didn't get the whole concept of the event. He was perfectly satisfied with the first four pieces that he got. Didn't need anymore, couldn't hold anymore in his little monkey hands. Liam made up for his younger brothers lack in the receiving department by making more than one round. Here are some of the highlights of the night...

Our Crew

My favorite family costume... so fitting
(Krista IS an angel)

"The Sisters Rock"

Elder Gift and Elder Pratt

Two Little Monkeys

Cherstin and Jess

My favorite Miss Q

Cereal Killer and Free Puppies. Too cute guys.
10 comments:
Wow! You are fast! I'm glad you put such cute pictures up because I was kind of stuck in the corner at my booth all night. Cute costumes!! Very creative!
those are so so cute...you are amazing...i was trying to get lauree to be a cereal killer.
Love the costumes! Jess is so pretty. She looks like you. Lucky girl.
The costumes are hilarious. I want to tickle that little monkey. It looks like you have a fun ward. YEAH!!!
How fun! Cute pictures. I didn't see a picture of you so I was wondering what your costume was? :) Did Jess lighten her hair? She is darling.
You have always been so creative with Halloween costumes. I love the free puppies, seriously, where do you come up with ideas like that?
Thanks for the call. I love chatting with you. And one request. (Which I know you won't honor)...post a pic of you. Full body, show us the results of all of your hard work.
I dont like that last picture of me but I love the rest of them........ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Jessie
I love that Jessie! She always makes me feel loved!
I'm glad you took pix too, cause I was WAY too busy with little people. I'm so jealous of your big kid helpers! Cereal killer was an awesome idea, super impressed! And the picture of that little pumpkin was my fave! ; )
What!? No cheerleaders and basketball studs!? Love the pics. Everyone had so much fun that night! I love the picture of the boys, too. I need one for Brodies scrapbook for sure!
Post a Comment