10.21.2008

you scream...

Today 10/21/2008
They are still working to locate the specific gene but I am pretty sure it is hereditary...

photo taken 10/2007

6 comments:

The Austin's said...

Look at that tongue, I love it. He looks like he's in heaven.

Emily said...

I've got a double dose of that gene. I love the pic. How are you? I haven't talked to you forever. Call me if you have a sec.

Erin said...

that tongue..also hereditary...he is so so cute

billnmaryannsince61 said...

you say that like its a bad thing?
Dad/grandpa

Emilee said...

So cute! Nathan is the all time ice cream lover in our house and the kids love it too! Especially Jacob and Natalie! Myles is ADORABLE and that picture with
Brig and Brodie makes me really miss nursery!

Emily said...

That is hilarious. I suffer from the same thing. I'm so glad you found my blog. Where are you guys now? I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch. Your kids are so cute! I'll specify which Emily I am since it looks like you know a few :) (findley)