Wrestling season is up and running. He made the paper. Awesome job James. He pinned his opponent in 37 seconds. And yes folks, you read that right. 285-pound weight class. The boy is wrestling heavy weight. Way to go James! Or as Myles would say, "Tackle him James!"I should clarify that James is not technically a heavy weight. He is wrestling Varsity Heavy Weight. He weighs in at 195 but will be wrestling boys who weigh between 215-285.
15 comments:
Wow James, good job. Sorry we can't be there to see you wrestle but are cheering for you from Missouri. Love you James
Way to go James! I'm glad your mom keeps us posted on all your cool doings. That's awesome you were in the paper. You're a stud.
I don't know what is better...winning the match or being in the paper. Way to go James! Wrestling is a tough sport and often doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Keep up the good work. You make your Mom and Dad proud I'm sure.
P.S. Is there any sport you cannot play?
I'm not up to speed on wrestling but I'd say 37 seconds is lightening fast to pin an opponent. That's awesome James! We enjoy reading what you're up to - football, first dances, wrestling, etc. Love it all. Marcie & family
Congratulations! Brilliant James, you're awesome!
Oh my goodness! 285 lbs??? Heavy weight??? Wow Megan, you've got a true man on your hands! And an athletic one at that! I can only hope that my little guy grows up to be like that...
james..that is so cool...in the paper and everything...I think you are awesome!!!Reminds me a little of when grandpa would teach us wrestling moves during his lunch hour in Logan
Dang! Didn't know I was going to the gun show when I logged onto your blog! Remind me not to make Big J mad... I'd tackle myself if he just rolled up his sleeves and threatened to try any moves on me! Scary strong!
James that is awesome!! You can definately be proud of yourself. Way to go!!
I'm glad you clarified that James isn't that big! I was telling Joe that and he was all, "No way!" I had him look at the post and he pointed out that James is only 195 lbs and wrestling up to 285!
But I have to say, that's even more impressive!
James is an amazing young man and son. I am so very proud of him and all the hard work he puts into sports. He has so much dedication and passion and seems that he will give evereything he has to be successful. Mark my words, James will be a leader in what ever he chooses to do. Based on all of these comments from everyone we can see that James is loved and appreciated by so many people. He is so truly blessed to have so many "family" and friends write posts for him.
Love ya James
that is amazing, i guess all that thinking about how to take on the big guys paid off! But then James is pretty amazing anyway :) Dang 285 is big!!!!
Wow! James is awesome! I didn't know they would let them wrestle at such a difference in weight. So, I loved the snow the other day also, but honestly I also love the fact that every other day it is spring here. Nathan and I played tennis today for crying out loud! so fun! But I understand how things like that can make tears come. By the way, I need to go shopping with you! I want to save $200! I need to shop at kroger, and you need to show me the deals girl. :)
So James, does your mom beat the girls off of you with a wooden spoon? Or does she just use her bare hand? Congrats on making the paper, you ARE the man.
James you are so freakin amazing! I cannot believe how you totally kick butt at any and every sport! Just make sure when you go pro, that you remember who your mom's friends are!!!
Post a Comment