1.03.2009

Yes, my friends. You read that right. I saved 203.67... This seriously made my week. And to make it doubley sweet I am half done with birthday shopping for the year and I have already started my christmas shopping.

7 comments:

Chelsie said...

I saw all those toys for sale! I'm glad someone took advantage! I didn't know you were someone to call... I will remember that...

Mel said...

Wow!!! That is amazing... birthdays and started Christmas, can you teach me your tricks?

Erin said...

if i send you the list will you save for me???? how is it that i can go to the same stores and not save anything?

Emily said...

Your resolutions are inspiring. Love yourself, because we all love you. Your amazing.

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I will have to get my jaw rehinged. So impressive!

The Austin's said...

Very very impressive. I love a bargain. I wish all stores put how much you saved on their receipts. It always makes me happy to see. Pathetically even when it is a couple bucks. :)

Becca & Joel said...

Oh my goodness! You're an inspiration!