1.01.2009

Time with Grandpa and Grandma


My parents came to spend some time with us after Christmas. It was the longest visit we have had since March. It was much needed. The kids just loved spending time with them. It was fun to watch. They brought Jessie's friend R with them. (they met through gma and gpa and really bonded when Jessie spent two weeks this summer in Missouri. Bonded or were never apart. R has come to visit once before. She is just a doll and we all wish we could keep her. Especially Myles. He is particularly fond of her). We got to do some real tourist things while they were here.
Matt, James, Grandma and Grandpa visited the Clinton Library.
I stayed behind and took all the kids swimming.

We visited the Big Dam Bridge. I am excited to go back to this. Kinda cool.


Myles, Mom and Liam

At the middle of the bridge



Just thought this was cute...

Click on image to see enlarged


We took the trolley around Little Rock. It was really cool to see parts of town that I had never noticed before. It was fun until Myles heard Grandpa say we were going under water. Then he continued to yell. "We going in ocean. We going die." Nice.


Thank goodness most people couldn't understand his language.


Oh and we had to wait 15 minutes to board because a passenger had thrown up and they had to wait for a city worker to come and clean it up.




Thanks for coming to visit guys. We had a lot of fun.



Come again some time.

2 comments:

Cherstin said...

Great pictures Megan! My fav is the one of Jess, Myles and friend on the trolly. Totally cool spot for pics. I'm glad you got to spend more time with them. I know how much Myles loves them. I'm back and ready to work out. I miss you and can't wait to catch up!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

James kicking Liam is great, too!!