Today was my supposed to be my induction date. Strange to think about. I have a 24 day old baby. I am leaving my baby ticker up until his due date. He is still just a tiny little bug. He only has a few things that he fits into (thanks to auntie adrianne). I am trying my darnedest to get him fattened up. You just wait. Before you know it we will replace the skinny little wrinkles with chubby wubby rolls.


He sure has settled into our family nicely.
We sure like him.
He is so delicious I could seriously eat him.
Three Weeks Old
5 pounds 15 ounces
20 inches long
Hooray! He made it back up to his birth weight. He also grew 1/2 inch.
But he fell off the charts.
10 comments:
So sweet. So sweet.
And you take the BEST pictures.
Awww....he is still so tiny!!! I love the picturs!! Hope you are all doing well...recovering and adjusting!
He is so cute!! I love his pictures. And we are up for visitors any time.
LOVE the pics. So adorable. Need anything?
I love him sooo much! He is so pretty! I love you sooo much! That last picture totally just got me. You always make me cry!
He is beautiful! I love the pic with your wedding ring and the dog-tags. I love you!
He is a doll, he will gain his weight you know he will, you remember when I had Tyler and he was only 3lbs 13 oz. but it took about 5 weeks to get to 5lbs. You are doing an awesom job with him. WE sure do midd you. Wish we were closer so we come visit you and that little new bundle of joy. Leytme know if you need anything. Love ya always.Beth Turnbull
Those pictures are adorable! So is that baby!
He is so perfect!!!!!
Oh, he's such a cutie...Love the picture with the wedding ring and dog-tags..made me cry!
Post a Comment