first smiles were directed at me.
They weren't.
He was smiling at this cute mug...
That's okay because most days he makes me smile too.

Another First today
Myles had his first trip to the Dentist {I know they are supposed to go before 3 but it was something that I was really not looking forward to} I told him about it yesterday. Turns out he was SOOOO excited. He had a hard time understanding why he couldn't go last night. Then it was all he talked about all morning. He was perfect. An angel. The best dentist visit ever. He loved getting his teeth cleaned. Loved the glasses. Loved the dentist with the mirror. Loved the new toothbrush and floss. As he was walking out of the office {with a huge smile} he said "Santa is going to be so happy". Yes little man. Santa is happy.

3 comments:
To cute! Love the smiles!
What a little doll. And what a cool little dude;). Those little guys will just be the best of buds.
Sweet dentist tricks! Who wouldn't love that dentist! Way to go Myles!
Post a Comment