1.29.2009

Thunderstruck!


OH. MY. GOSH.

January 28, 2009 will go down in my personal history book. About a month ago James was surprised with two tickets to the AC/DC concert. His very first concert. And it gets to be AC/DC. It was decided that I would go with him. So excited. On Tuesday I talked to a friend about it and she ended up getting some last minute tickets on eBay for super cheap. So Wednesday, the day of the show, I got on eBay just to see what they were going for. I scored a super great deal for tickets, which meant that we now had four tickets. So Megan (me), Matt, James, One of James' friends, Tina and James all headed down to ROCK LITTLE ROCK! It was amazing. It was incredible. The energy was palpable. They truly are some of the greats of rock-n-roll. After more than 30 years they are ROCK icons. It was a great night. So cool. Phenomenal.

8 comments:

segura2salazar said...

You guys so rock the Little Rock!!! You are the coolest parents ever! By the way, you look way to hot to be the mother of that hot teenager!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I am still hearing cannons in my head! We salute you, Matt and Megan, our seventeen year old friends!!! Don't you just want to it all again tonight?!

Anonymous said...

How cute are you!?!? And how hot are you? Yikes! YOu look fantastic!!

Erin said...

Words cannot express how amazingly jealous I am right now...how fun was that!!!and yes you do look way to hot to have a teenager! love all of you and miss you!

paula said...

SOOOO JEALOUS! I can assume since you lived to tell about it you didn't get caught in a stampede (as have been known to happen at their shows I hear).What was the best song? Highway to Hell, Hells Bells, Shook Me All Night Long, TNT, Thunderstruck, Back In Black....I'm dying to know.

paula said...

Oh Yeah-You look smokin hot girl!

Anonymous said...

hmm. The short guy on the right looks like a stud...You are so lucky to have such a stud for a man. ( :

Amparo said...

I can tell you are still geeking out about the concert. It must of been great. I would so love to see them live. Jealous!!!!